Monday, July 21, 2014

Day 5 Week of Oils....Where oh where can I get these oils??!

Today is the last day in our Week of Oils. Are you tired of hearing about essential oils yet? No? Good because you shouldn't be...they are amazing. Today is going to be short and sweet, as I am on vacation and an umbrella drink is calling my name.


So....you know all about WHAT essential oils are, why it is important to know WHO makes your oils, WHY I got into using them, WHEN to exercise caution with using them now you need to know WHERE to get your hands on them.

The answer is so super simple. The best way to begin using the oils is to become a member of Young Living. Now don't freak out, a membership doesn't mean anything scary or costly. All it means is you get access to wholesale pricing (24% off retail) and you can order oils anytime you want or need. To become a member you purchase a membership kit. It is really an amazing value. Over $375 worth of product for $150. You get 11 oils, a diffuser, samples of the amazing energy/vitamin drink NingXia Red, 10 one time use oil samples and all kinds of good reading to get you started. So what are you waiting for?!?!

Follow this link and it will have all the needed info filled in for you. All you have to do is enter your personal info and chose the Premium Starter Kit and BOOM you are on your way to oily bliss.

Really my only regret when it comes to using essential oils is I wish I hadn't been so stubborn and tried them sooner. Our lives have been totally transformed by these oils. Like I said in the beginning, I come from a very medical family. I believe there is a balance with holistic and western medicine. I always give people the example that if I fall and break my leg, don't rub oils on me and expect it to heal. Take me to the hospital BUT on the way give me some Aroma Siez for pain and some Stress Away for obvious reasons.

I hope you have enjoyed this week's little glimpse into essential oils. I will be doing some posts on some of my favorite oils over time.

Now for a giveaway..........

Be the first person to purchase the Premium Starter Kit using the above link and I will GIVE you a diffuser necklace....for free!!!! It is so lovely and a wonderful way to use your oils without having to look strange rubbing stuff all over your neck and wrists.....although I do it all the time and don't care what I look like......I need my Stress Away.


Be sure to use the link above so I know you joined or you can email me @ donyarumore1@gmail.com if you have questions.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment